a little bit about me
I am a professional certified life coach
empowering women like you
find & use your voice
to show up fully in the world,
connected to your heart’s truth & creative source.
“Eva was the perfect person for what I wanted to work on. Having a history of living overseas, raised in another culture, knowing what it’s like to move to a new country, and understanding & appreciating a faith in God, allowed us to talk openly with one another and address the topics I wanted to address. I think with any kind of life coaching it requires there to be a willingness to make a connection, and if one does this, it allows BOTH the coach and the client to make the progress and work valuable.”T. Jackson
things we work on
my personal mission
“… to thrive with passion, compassion, humor and style.” –Maya Angelou
My personal mission “…to thrive with passion, compassion, humor and style” is infused in my approach as a coach:
~ I’m passionate about empowering women to live grounded in their identity, fully connected to all parts of their being and using their voices to step boldly into their destiny enacting positive change in themselves and their environment.
~ My compassion shows through as I create a safe space that allows clients to consider areas of their lives that they want to change, enhance or awaken.
~ Humor is the key to having a joy filled heart, therefore; I work with my clients finding ways to stay positive and enjoy the little things in life that bring joy and make souls smile.
~ Finally, my style is unique to my personality: empathic, brave, flamboyant, creative, grounded, intuitive, passionate, and unapologetic. It shows in the coaching relationship as I call out the client’s strengths and resources so she becomes aware that within her are the tools to succeed and self-innovate.
- My middle name Glamaris comes from the word glamorous. I live up to its meaning!
- French macarons are my fave dessert.
- I’m slightly obsessed with statement jewelry.
- I once wore a castle on my head.
- I daydream of the beach EVERYDAY.
- My eyes have been compared to those of a cow & Neytiri from Avatar.
- In my other life, I’m a mermaid.
- My spirit animal is a flamingo.
- I’ve had the same breakfast for 4 years & love it. My body craves the superfoods in Shakeology!
- Bougainvilleas are among my top 3 fave flowers.